Welcome to RIHSI
Founded on December 22, 2017, RIHSI LTD is a dynamic healthcare consulting company with access to expert resources to assist with the operational, planning, and transactional support needs of hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare organizations. RIHSI LTD is a trusted advisor to a wide range of for- profit and not-for-profit healthcare organizations nationally.
RIHSI LTD is for those organizations seeking to identify a comprehensive consulting resource to address all their safety and health issues, as well as firms wishing to develop working partnerships and alliance opportunities
RIHSI LTD’s mission is to deliver high-value healthcare advisory and consulting services designed to manage risk, improve performance, and achieve strategic objectives. Our firm’s vision is to create a dynamic organization that thrives on solving problems with lasting solutions for our clients while providing a professionally fulfilling and rewarding work environment for our people.
RIHSI LTD is committed to developing long-term, mutually beneficial professional relationships with our clients and business partners while creating a challenging and rewarding workplace for our professional staff.
We have chosen to align our expertise with that of the Ministry of Health, and partners of USAID/PEPFAR, WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, JHPIEGO, World Bank, and local governments to better serve and address the needs of our clients and those clients of our business partners.
RIHSI LTD’s success is based on fostering and developing long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with our clients and our professional staff by investing in the resources that will maintain our position as the regional leader and provider of safety and health consulting services, with nationally
To provide patient-centred healthcare with excellence in quality, service, and access.
Physical address: Headquarters office: -Location Namere Mpererwe, Luswata Close
RIHSI Vision Statement
Contribute to the Ministries of Health, a community in which all people achieve their full potential for health and well-being across the lifespan. We work to be trusted by agents, donors, patients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
- High-impact Health Systems Strengthening High-impact Health Systems Strengthening to accelerate progress toward and sustain health outcome achievement
- Empowering districts through periodic technical assistance in designing, adapting, and scaling social and behavioral change interventions thus increasing uptake of health behaviors and driving facility level care seeking
- Supporting the Ministry of Health to enhance the leveraging of the Regional Referral Hospital Platform to play a critical role in decentralizing health services and providing technical supportive supervision.
- District tailored mentorships based upon their local needs.
- Supporting districts in scaling up and institutionalizing HIV QI efforts and expanding them to address quality of care gaps in MNCH, FP/RH, nutrition, and facility level IPC performance. This includes the site-level support in the development of local QI culture and in operationalizing innovative local quality of care change ideas.
- Engaging districts to use data more effectively to customize and resource their annual work plans upon local context.
- Facilitate frontline providers to reflect their fundamental professional commitment to better care and better health for their patients, as well as progress to date in policy reforms to support better care..
- Use of patient experience measures outside of the hospital and support providers’ efforts to achieve better outcomes.
- Support site-level implementation of patient registries and tracking systems with detailed quality assessments.
- Support collaborations to implement quality measures using existing and emerging electronic data systems..
- Principal Customer Industries and Geographies: Implementing partners, districts and sites, and mainly African region.
technical assistance, capacity building
The RIHSI provides technical assistance, capacity building and consulting services for health system strengthening in both the public and private sectors. The RIHSI helps build the capacity of organizations to enable them to meet their stated objectives and performance goals. We have extensive experience working with diverse populations and with organizations in various stages of development and capability, we have built capacity for. The RIHSI technical assistance services help organizations interested in improving and expanding the public health and health care services they provide.
” The RIHSI helps build the capacity of organizations to enable them to meet their stated objectives and performance goals. We have extensive experience working with diverse populations and with organization”
MASSIVE MEASLES RUBELLA VACCINATION IN KARAMOJA
Preparing for massive measles rubella vaccination at a site in Karamoja Region
ROTARY INTERNATIONAL MCH PROJECT
Rotary International MCH Project-Inception meeting with Kabarole District leadership
WHO & UNFPA JOINT VISIT TO LIBULI MOSLEM HSP
WHO & UNFPA Joint visit to Kibuli Muslim Hospital, Kampala
to benefit human health and quality of life.
In all that RIHSI team does, it works to benefit human health and improve the quality of life. The RIHSI team will be: